ZAMBIA – New Immigration Fees
Effective 6 March 2017, the Department of Immigration in Zambia has issued a revised schedule of fees for immigration permits and visas, in line with Statutory Instrument (SI) number 15 of 2017.
The key new fees (for initial permits for private sector employers) are as follows:
- Employment Permit: ZMW 6000 (previously ZMW 3000);
- Temporary Employment Permit: ZMW 4500 (previously ZMW 4500);
- Investor’s Permit: ZMW 4000 (previously ZMW 2000);
- Permanent Residence Permit: ZMW 5000 (previously ZMW 4000);
- Spouse Permit: ZMW 750 (previously ZMW 500);
- Study Permit: ZMW 2250 (previously ZMW 1500);
- Visiting Permit: ZMW 1700 (previously ZMW 1000).
Fees have also increased for permit renewals and variations, and for permits for non-governmental organisations.
- Note the increased fees for immigration permits.