ANGOLA – Deadline for Annual Submission of Employee List is 30 April
The annual period (1 to 30 April) when employers must submit a list of all their employees is approaching.
What is required?
- According to Executive Decree no. 155/04, of 31 December 2004, all companies in Angola must submit to the Ministry of the Public Administration, Labour and Social Security (MAPTSS), on an annual basis, a list of all the employees working at the company (known as the Mapa de Registo Nominal de Trabalhadores or RENT).
- The list must refer to all Angolan and foreign national employees working for the company as of 31 March each year. The submission of the RENT must occur during the period from 1 to 30 April each year.
- The list should be submitted online via a specific portal made available by the MAPTSS.
- Failure to comply with this obligation may result in a penalty.
- Employers in Angola should ensure they submit their annual employee list (RENT) between 1 and 30 April 2017.