BELARUS – Foreign Nationals Can Register Online
Effective 2 January 2019, foreign nationals who have arrived in Belarus through international check points (not from Russia) can submit a request for online registration via the Unified Portal of E-Services.
How It Works
- To register online, the foreign national or their representative must create a personal account on the portal website, then complete and submit the request form.
- If submitted by a representative, the representative must log in themselves and specify the foreign national’s details in the request form.
- The registration request is approved the same day and no state fee is charged.
- If the registration is successful, a relevant notification is sent to the personal account.
- It is recommended to take a screenshot of, or print out, the details of the performed registration as proof.
Note that in-person registration by the foreign national or their host party at a local MIA office remains possible. The foreign national must visit the local MIA office in person if:
- they have arrived from Russia;
- the allowed term of stay in Belarus needs to be extended;
- a request for online registration has been rejected.
- Employers who may be affected are encouraged to contact their immigration specialist for support.