Immigration By Region - North America
The eighth of Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd's new immigration management training articles in Re:Locate magazine was published today.
This is the eighth and final part of a series of short articles by Peregrine Immigration Management, looking at immigration trends and processes by region. We started out in the EU, made our way past Africa, across central Asia (“the Stans”) and the Middle East, stopped off in Australia and New Zealand, visited Asia, found ourselves in Latin America in the last article and now have finished off in North America, just in time for Thanksgiving...
The article can be accessed here.
The Complete Series
This "regional" series comprises short articles on the following regions:
The series of articles follows on from Peregrine's series of six articles on "Immigration Basics", which aims to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.